Your success is our only concern.
Before we recommend anything, we consider everything.
At Diversified Management Inc. (DMI), we structure your investment allocation in the context of your personal goals. We strive to attain strong results and long-term financial security for you with wealth management strategies that balance risk with diversified opportunities. Your success is our only concern.
Before we recommend anything, we consider everything—concentrated stock positions, real estate, employer retirement and savings plans, business investments, life insurance, etc. We help identify the most appropriate investment targets, evaluate your current financial position, and then recommend specific ways to achieve better returns and lowered risk.
Your financial objectives guide our focus. We prefer to meet with you at the end of each calendar quarter to review your financial objectives, present comprehensive investment performance reports, and provide our thoughts for future direction.
We invite you to contact us for more information regarding how you can benefit from our sound and seasoned approach to wealth management and financial planning.
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Cash Management
- Estate & Gift Planning
- Stock Option Planning
- Income Tax Management
- Life Insurance Evaluation
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Trust Administration
- Foundation Management
- Education Funding
Our compensation comes only from our clients. All fees are arranged in writing, in advance. Investment management is usually compensated as a percentage of investments under our advisement. Fee quotations for other services are available upon request. Ask us for details.
We’re your personal advisors in all things financial.
Our 4-step process helps us understand you and your goals.
Diversified Management Inc. (DMI) specializes in financial planning services designed to help our select group of private clients achieve the results and personal attention they deserve. Our team of Certified Financial Planners, accountants, and nationally certified advisors starts with a 4-step financial planning process to get to know you. The process combines analytical evaluations with personal interaction.
Our 4-Step Process
1. Establishing your objectives. What is your current financial status? What are your hopes, dreams and goals?
2. Identifying and working toward future plans. Together, we anticipate major events in your life and plan for every important occasion with investment, income tax and/or estate planning recommendations.
3. Preparing and explaining your personalized financial plan. You receive our best thoughts on how to achieve your objectives and arrange your investments.
4. Implementing your financial plan. To the extent you allow us, we direct transactions on your behalf. If we have an ongoing role, we will periodically update and adjust your financial plan based on your evolving objectives and results.
The result of our 4-step process is a clear picture of how to achieve your goals with a sophisticated and personalized “roadmap” to financial security.